Monday, January 3, 2011

OK Gear Review

Over the past few years I've accrued several different hobbies, ranging from guns to flashlights, knitting to writing. Well, I already have blogs for knitting and writing, so I think the guns, flashlights, knives, and other such gear deserve one too.

Now, like most blogs that are started, this one will eventually fall into, well, disrepair is the wrong word. Perhaps abandonment. But that's okay. The purpose of this blog is to explore gear one at a time and give you my honest opinion, and have those opinions be here so everyone can see them.

Whenever I am researching a new purchase I check every available source for information: blogs, forums, professional reviewers, manufacturers' websites.

I'm trying to decide what to review first. It'll be a light, I can tell you that.

So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment